Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Cock Versus Pussy


sex stories Cock Versus Pussy


Hi and Hello to all ISS readers. I am Rakesh Kumar Verma 21 years old from Bombay I'm doing my degree in the same city and let me tell you about me. I’m fair complexion with normal body built and my main attraction is my 7 inches whitish rock solid cock with a massive 2 diameter. First of all I need to thank God for giving me this monster size cock. 

I’m a very shy person, normally shy to talk to girls but deep inside I'm a sex monster I want to fuck all the women out there and I do masturbate every day and self pleasures happened on the eve of Diwali. I'm watching a new movie released with my cousin sister, we plan to watch movie with her together but she decided to go out with her friends and invites some of her close friends, they arrived around 6 pm consist of 4 males and 5 female and I've recognized one of her friend Preethi. I know her already for 2-3 years and she is 2 years older than me, but it does not matter, still she has perfect face, sweet lips, sexy neck and round hips and big ass with a bonus of big firm breast. 

I had a good friends relationship with Preethi before and she was always includes in my mind every time I masturbate. She come near to me and introduced her cousin sister Neha (21year) she is also studying in Bombay and with whitish complexion, slim like her sister, sexy pair of boobs and I automatically run my eyes on her whole body and think I want to make love on her. Then we went inside, since it was Diwali we got ticket separately, we had 3 tickets in one row and six in another row. 

Since, I’m well known to Preethi I asked my sister that we 3 can occupy seats in one row. She agreed and we sat together like I sat extreme left, next my sister, next preethi. Movie started and after 10 min my sister facing difficulty as one tall guy was sitting in front of her then we exchanged our position then I sat in between them there also she had some issue she asked neha to exchange her seat then she went to next row and now Neha came in my sister seat. 

Now we positioned as me, Preethi, Neha for comfortable and other issue I sat extreme left, my next Preethi extreme right Neha. Since am very shy kind of person I never fucked anybody and didn’t make any move with anybody. Now everybody comfortably placed and watching movie preethi was always so expressive and she enjoyed the movie so much. She used to frequently discuss about some good scenes with me in that movie 20 mins very boring and we sat simply Preethi didn’t had a word with me.

Then everything started here, there was a very good scene and preethi wants to discuss that with me, for that she called me through her hand instead of touching my arm that is placed on my lap she accidentally touched my pant zip and she experienced my cock over my pants. Suddenly current flown to each of us and she has taken her hand from my pant very quickly I was in heaven and my cock became rock hard and now I want to do masturbation there itself but I did not and after some time again 
She did the same while calling me she placed hands over my pant zip and fortunately this time my cock gets hard she noticed this and I think she enjoyed this time.

She enjoyed touching my bulge cock but like last time after few second she removed her hand my cock and am sure this time also she touched it accidentally after 10 minutes I was thinking that it is totally wrong if I did anything she may inform my sister and afraid of this I sat simply suddenly I got a text message from my phone and I opened it to my shock it was an empty message from Preethi, then I saw her face she was sitting as if nothing had happened then I replied saying hello! then after few mins she replied I like you very much I was so happy and I replied me too. Then I did not get a message and this time willingly she planted her hand over my zip 

She was pressing my cock over the pant with in no time she removed my pant zip and placed her soft hand on my rock solid cock and I enjoyed like anything and she removed my cock from my zip and she was giving me a huge blowjob this continued for 4 to5 min and I was about to shoot my cum and I told her she gently replied me to cum in her mouth I was shocked and within no time she bent her head and slept over on my lap and placed her gentle lips on my cock and I shoot the entire load of cum inside her mouth and she drank every bit of it.

She was giving me a good blowjob and  she is doing it for half an hour and in between I cummed 5 times in her warm mouth while intermission in the movie, after having some snacks again she messaged my mobile saying that enjoy it and for this triggered me and flirt with her more. I placed my hands over her boobs and pinched her nipple over clothes she enjoyed it and her boobs were too good to handle in the meantime I placed my hands inside her sleeveless t-shirt and I touched her boobs barely for the first time and I played with that for 20 min guys. I never ever touched any boobs before this and it was a great pleasure touching her and it was so soft like sponge. Then she whispered me in my ears saying that she loves her sweet pussy finger.

I’m so happy and straight away, I opened her pants zip and I saw her beautiful pink underwear that underwear is so lucky that it is always sticking to her pussy. I bent my head and I placed my mouth over her pussy wow it was cleanly shave and she was pressing my head inside and I'm licking her pussy and licking it like a mad dog I liked the aroma of her pussy and I'm enjoying her juice and for a minute.

She splashed her white cum in my face and I too drink it for the first time and afterwards I was playing with her pussy again with my hands. Her cousin Neha noticed everything what we did but was pretended that she did not see anything (later we comes to know that she noticed everything) then Preethi called my sister and told that she is having severe headache and she wants go home since it was late night my sister told me to drop her in her house. 

I told my sister that after dropping her I will be staying in my home and she agreed and then in between movies, I started since it was diwali Preethi parents were in Neha’s home and she called her parents and told that she will be staying in my sisters home and they agreed and she had another plan and she had keys of their house and asked me to go to her house by listening on this I was so happy and I called my parents and told them that I will be staying in my friends home. 

We reached Preethi house by 9 pm and we entered home and nobody noticed she locked the door and went straight away and she kissed me in my lips and I'm so much aroused and I hugged her and I was pressing her sweet ass and she was chewing my lips and she was giving me a tight lips kiss and we exchanged our saliva and this lasted for 5 mins and we separated and I told her that I love her so much and I wanted her to fuck so badly over the years 

She too replied me saying that she had a crush on me and she wants to have hard sex with me, we went inside the bedroom and again I kissed her juicy lips for a while and sucked it. I removed her t shirt and I saw two big pairs of milky boobs covered with pink bra and looks begging to release from the bra. I placed my hands on her bra and I remove it. I smell her bra and pleasures strikes on me and now her two beautiful boobs were hanging like big boobies doll and guys her nipples are beautiful, round,firm and light pink nipples complementing her pair of melons.

Guys you know something for a 23 year beautiful girl these boobs are too good. I started playing circling in her nipples from my hands then I planted a kiss on her both big breast and I made circle on her nipple through my tongue and she was moaning in pleasure, she was moaning saying this:  aaaaah suck it, bite it, ah ahh fuck me hard fuck my boobs! She removed my shirt while I was biting her nipples. Then I removed her pants and we both in our underwear her pink undies was so great on her and already  made it  wet and her juices were flowing. I was so much aroused and she is that's why she straight away removed my undies and holds, play my cock tightly.

I removed her underwear and now both of us in nude and really she is angel for the first time I watched a women nudely. She was giving me blow job and I was pressing her boobs and she was moaning.  I thrown her in her king sized bed and I was on top of her kissing her lips and pressing her boobs and played with her nipple and navel and she moaning like anything and then started I saw her pussy and I kissed it gently I licked her juices she was moaning in pleasure and she was pressing my head towards her pussy and it smells great and reached her inner lips of pussy and I chewed that, she was a virgin and me too and am happier to fuck a virgin then I inserted my tongue inside her pussy and I mouth fucked it and she cum inside my mouth. 

I drink all the cum it was so good then I have taken my monster cock and I inserted forcefully inside her pussy since her hole was so small only 2 inch I went inside and she was crying like anything then after 4 attempt I successfully inserted my full length inside and we both in pleasure with pain. I started jerking with a very good speed and she too enjoys, she was moaning then after 3 minutes I cum inside her pussy and she was enjoying this activity suddenly she asked me to lay down in the bed and she sat top of me and she had my cock inside her pussy and she was banging from top and in this position.

We fucked 2 to 3 hours (with lot of interval) after having a great pleasure I decided to fuck her ass, guys I bet you people never ever saw such kind of beautiful ass, she is in doggy style and I inserted my cock from back side to her ass crack and she was screaming like a dog and with some pleasure she was moaning ahhhhh got it fuck me fuck me fuck my ass dear tear it kiss it ah ah ah ohh then with huge pain, we fucked in all position through the night and we enjoyed.  She sat on a wooden chair while my cock was standing in 90 degrees, she came over me and sat on my lap and inserted my cock inside her sweet pussy holes wow! It was a great pleasure for me and it was paining like hell but to my surprise she was enjoying and she gave one huge push at my 7 inches rock went fully inside her pussy.

She fucked me heavily I was screaming with pleasure and I cum inside her several times and she removed my penis from her pussy and she inserted in her ass and it was  a nice fucked. Then around 4 am in the morning somebody knocked the door I'm very much afraid that Preethi went to check it, for everybodys surprise it was Neha, she came inside the room fast and luckily I was hiding inside the coat naked for everybody's surprise, she saw me and she holds my cock and she said she wants to have sex with us. Then after I fucked Neha she's already riding my cock with high speed movement while on my top.

You know guys after that incident I fucked again both Preethi and Neha 5 times I really enjoyed there sweet lips, sweet pussy and sweet ass cracks every time. I take my cock in their mouth and I enjoyed and for readers one thing I learnt from this each and every girl need cocks very badly and every girls wants to have rough and  hard sex, but no girls will show until unless you have to take initiative my Preethi desperately wants my cock inside her for the last 2 years but she never asked or shown anything but now we fucked like anything. So please seduce and directly dare and make moves for you to get good reception from each and every girls.
finally 

I finish with an example as I said I’m very shy, after having sex with Preethi and Neha I darely made a move and that worked in my favor.  I move in my office and one good looking girl seated exactly next to me left side, she is working with me for the last 2 years I never ever had a long chat with her in office and I never had her number, since in my cabin only 3 people are there, third person will be always out of office and yesterday, we both came in the office by 8 am and still no one at the office except me and her. I asked her can I kiss you my dear? She replied not on my lips! I said ok and then whispered to me I want you to kiss my pussy and she opened her pants fast I kissed her pussy and licks till her clit and made her cum 5 times because of this she's actually begging me now to fuck her pussy and in return she will blow my cock.

2 comments:

  1. Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG SAVINGS!
    * Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Guaranteed.
    * Better than your dentist.
    * Same as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this eye-opening video to find out a strong secret that has the power to get you your personal harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete