Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Hot Lady In Delhi Metro


sex stories Hot Lady In Delhi Metro


Dear Readers this is Mr. Raj and I am posting my first story on this site even I am a very big fan of this site since years and read the story with pleasure your comments and thoughts on this story. Now I am in Delhi any lady, bhabhi, aunty or girl more than 18 year old need friendship around Delhi and Ncr. Please Mail Me at. All ladies of any age are welcome to have a good friendship to share naughty thoughts with me. Mail me at: naughtysonia88@gmail.com
I wish to give you all an exciting experience with hot mature lady, who I met accidentally. About me I am from Delhi and I am now 23 years old, sporty athletic look since I do work out in the gym, with 6 feet Height and 73 Kg weight. Tall dark and handsome guy working as an engineer in MNC and NCR Delhi 6 and half inches length cock is like a black mamba snake that keeps roaring in my underwear all day. This story happened 3 months back when
I was going to Noida by Delhi metro train for watching a movie. When I was coming back home from noida to Delhi I was waiting at the metro station for my train then I saw a lady standing a little far and when I looked at her few times then she looked back and smiled. Slowly I walked close to her and after a close look when I saw her got exited and my dick started to move in my briefs. She is 5’6’ height moderate weight with nice buts and awesome tits.
She was 38 years of age with two children her main beauty was her structure. Well maintained body with a nice shaped hips, we can describe her shape as 36-32-40 with a nice DD Boobs. She came close and started asking details of metro routes and timings since I am regular passenger of metro train I know all stations and routes so I started answering her and as well as gazing all her beauty with my scanning eyes.
In that moment I saw her very close, dressed well and her perfume was mind blowing. As we discussed about metro and other places for visit near metro stations I started asking personal question like where she coming from and where she wants to go and where is her home. She told me that she is from keshav puram in New Delhi and she is working as a teacher in government school. Her name is seema. She is a married to a marketing manager.
After this we sat together and had a lot of chat in metro. She was sitting very close to me and because she was wearing cut sleeve suit her hands were touching mine and it was giving awesome feeling inside. And she got down at her station. Next day I tried to call her number. First day it was switched off and on the second day I got connected. I am happy that she remembers me and she said she is not feeling good since she fell sick since
2 days (that strike a bright light in my mind) is said her to feel free to call me for any help. She was staying alone at home when her husband goes for duty or when he is out of town for marketing visit. In the next day I called her and enquired about the health, she said fine and I said I wish to come and meet you as I am a caring friend. She said to come at 12 in the noon, I took this opportunity and went to see her with some fruits.
She was wearing a Night wear, she was looking pretty since the cloth was little transparent and I can see her under wear and her nice black bra. As we started to talk the time went on till 3 in the evening. She said to leave now, because it is the time for her husband to come back, then I left to my home. In the same day evening she called on my mobile and we had a talk for 2 hours it went on and we came very close to discuss about the family matters and all.
Next day she called me and asked me to come home that she was feeling bored, I finished my works very fast and came out of the office. I went to her house, as we had light dinner together and sitting watching TV, I asked her how you maintain your nice structure even after 2 child she smiled and looked in my eyes and said I am always conscious bout my health and my structure. In the same time she said you naughty why are you looking my shape and structure?
I never waited any single moment, I said seema I don’t know weather you like it or not, I like your structure and your looks, I always love to have experience from a mature mom, she got stunned on my question and she said, what rubbish are you telling, think about your age and my age. I said so you’re concerned about the age only right? She said yes this is wrong, I said if I am of 45 years same as you, will you allow me to have you. For a moment she got stuck and she said
I don’t mean that, hmmmm haaaaa, I don’t know where I got the courage to grab her hands and made her to stand up, I went face to face and before any the she say I kissed her juicy lips, my hands were wrapped her and she was totally in my arms, she tried to push me back. This lasted for 2 minutes slowly she started to cooperate to my action, I felt her hands are also pulling me in to her and she started to suck my tounge in to her mouth.
Then I released her and looked her face and asked, so you don’t care about the age now she said I am also a woman with passion when I get a strong grab and kiss like your no on e will refuse”. She had a naughty smile in her face and she came close to me suddenly she started to kiss me and hug me tight. She told me that her husband is always on tour and busy in marketing only that is why she has not been touched for so long.
Now I can feel her strength, she is extremely strong and I felt how desperate she is for nice sex. Slowly I started creasing her back and slide down my hands to her buts, oh god her buts was so beautiful and she started moaning hm haaaa since her tongues where in my mouth and, I started to kiss her face and neck passionately. Slowly I took one of my hands and squeezed her soft boobs. She I got stunned on the stiffness of the boobs.
She said I am getting mad please take me to the heaven. I gave naughty smile and took her to the bed room there I took her nighty off, my! What a shape really god made her so beautiful with good structure. I slowly touched and started squeezing her boobs. She started moaning hmm aaaaaa hmm I spent around 20 minutes on feeling her boobs with removing the bra and kissing her.
Then she asked do you want to see my boobs, I said yes. She stood up and removed her bra hooks as I was sitting in the bed and she was standing in front of me. My god it was awesome nice boobs of 36 DD, I got shocked when I saw her nipples. It’s so big and erect with 2 cm length and good thickness. When I was staring at that she asked what are you look at like this. I said what a nice nipples. She said this is the gift of god to have good and thick shaped nipples.
I said, as like your body your nipple also looks good, then she said don’t waist time dear please suck my boobs. I took her left boobs in my mouth and started sucking it in the mean time is was squeezing the right boobs. I know she was enjoying it a lot. I can feel her shivering and she was pressing had with her hands, in the mean time she was searching my dick, it started grow slowly when she touched it.
I kept sucking her boobs for a long time and also kept my hands on her pussy; it was so vet and ready to fuck. I put my middle finger in of my right arms inside and shook; even I never stopped sucking her nipple because I like the boobs very much. After some time I made her stand up and as in the same position where I was sitting on the bed. I removed her underwear slowly. My god the shape and the pussy where nice with little bushes started to grow after the shave may be
1 week back. I said her to turn back to see her buts, she turned and bent down to show her boobs. It was a fantastic posture to see her pussy in the gap. Then she came back to the normal position and kept one leg on the Bed now I can see her pussy very clear, it was wet and juicy, she looked at me and asked do you like this. After listening this I grabbed her thigh and kneel down to see and touch her pussy, I started to play with her pussy.
She was making sounds like, ohhhhhh dear make me hurt her clitoris was little big so I was playing with it, she slowly came down on the bed. She pulled my head towards her lips to kiss hard. I was continuously fingering her with two of my fingers after some time she bent like a bow and she started to say I’m coming; I’m coming suddenly her pussy flooded with juice. She said you are really naughty and she hugged me tight for a long time
And said she never experienced such a nice climax. She started rubbing my dick slowly and made it big. Then she removed my pants, as I was exited my dick was so big, and pumped out of my briefs. She got stunned after looking at the snake dick. She said it’s too big and my husband’s dick is only 4 inches. It may tear my pussy. Telling this she started to suck my penis. She managed to suck the front portion till little inside.
As she started suck hard I felt like to eject, I pulled out and said I going to cum” she said so what I love to have in my mouth” telling this she again sucked with more force then before, I cum with an extreme force and her mouth was full with my cum, she had the entire cum and started to suck again, to maintain the stiffness, slowly she took my dick and placed condom on it and then kept my dick on her pussy, even it is so wet we had hard time to put it inside,
She stated screaming ohhhh no, its so painful,push,pushhhh pushhhhh, finally the whole dick went inside to till it couched the wall of the pussy. I pumped hard and hard, I was in a heavenly feeling and she closed her eyes and enjoying it, I hold both boobs in my hands and pumped hard, after strong pumping I felt her pussy getting wet and she felt her climax, still I in process. Slowly I changed the position to doggy style.
To fuck she was enjoying it and making loud sounds like aaaa, hmm, fuck my pussy, fuck my dear tare my pussy, fuck me hard like that, I kept pumping on and on then she made me to Women on top, position she is a fantastic rider and she rode like a horse as her boobs where stiff and it is hardly bouncing according to pace of her pump. At last I lost my control and I said I am coming still she continued and after some time she again felt a climax and in the same time
I ejected inside condom in her pussy, we both where in a heavenly condition. She hugged me and I felt her nails in my back, she was enjoying the climax at the most. After that we had 3 times in the same day, till 5 in the evening. That relationship went on for 1 month without interruption till her hubby go transfer in Mumbai. She is damn hot. I look forward to have your comments and thoughts on this story.

5 comments:

  1. nice story...helloo ladies myself sunny chaudhary from ghaziabad.
    hot n decent guy.i m a playboy.imtrested in females only..i give paid service at lowest rate..i m from ghaziabad.any unsatisfied females wnna real swxual pleasure plz..whtaapp me..8882967197.everything is maintain private n secretly..no need to worried...i.m waiting shona.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your long links with AdFly and make cash for every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that gets rid of joint and back pains, anxiety and burns fat.

    If this "secret" highly powerful primal muscle is healthy, you are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete