Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Unexpected Encounter With Best Friend


sex stories Unexpected Encounter With Best Friend


Your browser does not support iFrames
Hi friends, this is Ssweety, I live in Pune and work with a software company. I am slim, 5’1’’ fair small town gal with 32-26-34 stats. This is my first post here and it’s about my first ever sexual experience, how I lost my virginity to my best friend. I hope you guys will like it. I have a couple of good friends Suraj and Sameer here.
We always keep roaming together and enjoy each others’ company. I and Sameer happen to be very close to each other. We share our happiness and sorrow, more of a support system for each other. Though we are close friends, we have never touched each other and never shared our fantasies or sex life Suraj happens to be a close friend of Sameer as compared to me.
One day we planned a lunch together.  Sameer suggested, lets meet at his place and we can cook, eat and talk. Three of us agreed and we met at Sameer’s place on last Sunday. We met in the morning by 11am. Suraj is a good cook, so he took the responsibility of preparing lunch. I and Sameer helped him for some time. We were chit-chatting, doing time-pass all the time. We played cards for some time and then decided to have lunch.
The lunch was awesome and we were having fun. Suddenly Suraj’s cellphone rang. He was on phone for some time. Then he came back and said he needs to leave. He said he will be back in couple of hours. Sameer and me decided to wait for him and started chatting again. So we were discussing and arguing over something silly and started fighting with each other. There were pillows lying besides.
We grabbed them and started throwing them at each other. We were very excited at a point we missed them and instead of pillows, we were into each others’ arms. I looked up into his eyes and they were looking mischievous. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.  His chest was crushing my sweet boobs. Even before I could think of resisting, I was melting in his arms. I felt like I am with someone very close to my heart.
I had never experienced this feeling and didn’t resist either. He lifted my chin and started kissing my lips uummmm it felt so nice. He started playing with my tongue while his hands were freely roaming over my back and hips. Oops, I forgot to tell you at Sameer, he is 5’7’fair and has a good physique. I was wearing deep neck sleeveless top and blue shorts. Sameer removed his shirt as well as my top.
He searched for my shorts’ belt and started unhooking them too. Within moments, I was in my blue bra and blue panty (matching to my shorts) I felt shy and hid myself by hugging him. He held me and started pressing my boobs over the bra. I was all wet till that time. He carried me to the bed and removed his jeans and jockey in one shot. I was amazed at the sight of his huge cock which was 9 inches, well erect
I was lying on bed, and he was standing by my side. He asked me to suck his cock. I said no, but he forced and started sucking him. I was playing with his testis and sucking him at the same time. Then, He came over my body, removed my bra and started sucking my boobs, while moving his hand over my panty. I was wet and he could very well sense it.
I searched for his cock and started moving my hands over it again he was biting my nipples, sucking them hard and I was getting hornier with each bite. He slid his hand inside my panty found the clitoris. He started playing with it. It was too much of excitement for me. He then put his finger in my pussy and started fingering me. My juices were flowing like water.
Eventually he put 3 fingers inside and kept moving.  He moved down, kissing my deep navel, finally reached my love triangle. He slid my panty down and smelled my clean shaved pussy. I was getting desperate and begged him to fuck me. He kept teasing me, while licking my pussy, drinking my pussy juices. He put his tongue inside and I was already into heavens.
Then he put his erect dick at my pussy entrance, took a look at me. I was urging him to enter me. He gave a strong push and his dick was almost inside me. Omg! I cried with pain. He took it out and gave a push again and was completely inside. It was paining like hell, unbearable for me. He waited for some time, kissed my lips again, pressing my boobs, made me calm. He then slowly started giving strokes.
He increased the speed eventually and was banging me with all his thrust. His testis was striking my ass making the noise, adding to it were my continuous moans.  I was completely on 9th cloud now, getting first fuck of my life. He kept pushing for some time. He was about to come and I asked him to cum inside me. We almost came together and his cum filled my pussy. He kept lying on me, his dick still inside me.
I just loved the feeling of the ultimate pain and pleasure. I had never expected this to happen. But when it happened, I just simply loved it. We were completely exhausted by that time and slept naked in each others’ arms. We got up after an hour. We were desperate again and had sex 3 more times that day trying various positions.
Since our friend didn’t return that day, we had ample time to spend together. He fucked me doggy style and then on the cozy chair in his room which was a lovely experience. .I will tell that story sometime later. Meanwhile, please tell me if you like my story, gonna wait for feedback. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment