Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories My First Sex Experience With My Tenant


sex stories My First Sex Experience With My Tenant


I am Smartguy (Name Changed) aged 28 years from Bangalore working in an MNC company. I am staying with my parents and elder brother we have given 7 houses for rent. I am regular reader of ISS in my mobile. I almost read all the stories which led me to post my story here and also to fuck my tenant aunty. This incident happened to me 4 years ago. This is my first story, so please forgive me if you find any mistake.
We had only 1 signal bedroom house left apart from 7 houses we are waiting for a tenant and finally a newly married couple approached us for that house. As they were only 2 they asked for small house. Finally we decided to close the room attached and give for them. That room had 2 door one from hall and another from outside. They accepted that and they came to that housed.
I want to describe that couple, as they were come from poor family that Aunty Parents married to a old guy I thing his age was around 38 and her age was around 26 and she was of medium fair Color. Her body size would be 36 30 38. When I saw her for the first time I thought she comes from cultured family because she was not wearing any dress except from saree. Aunty was not going for any work and her husband was a Car
Driver in a Travels one day, I decided to stay in that empty room so that why I took dewan coat from my house and moved to that room after my dinner I us to go and sleep in that room. One night I heard a sound from attached house Aunty was fighting with her husband. I thought to see from key hole from my room when I saw from that holes.  Aunty was in blouse and petticoat and she was forcing him for her sexual desire but her husband was not interested in that.
I thought this is common in all family and I went to sleep. Next day morning was Saturday it was week off for me I was in home itself no one was there in my home. I woke up late took bath and had my break fast and went to my room to take my laptop when I am going Aunty was standing outside and I asked what is the problem that last night was some fight to you and your husband?
She was explained that she is second wife of him and daily he is going to his first wife house everyday and come hear and he is not interested in sex with her so that’s why. I asked why you married his she told that her parents forced to marry him as they were poor. She told sorry for me to that she didn’t call inside. We both went inside we sat on bed it was in hall only, she was telling all her story to me when she was talking to me she put her hand on my hand, I asked aunty what are you doing?
She said she is too starving to have sex from long days as her husband is not fulfilling and she started kissing me, she didn't live me to talk only. She removed my T-shirt and ¾ Pant I was in my jockey. I pulled down her saree and she was in blouse and petticoat. I made her sleep on bed and started pressing her boobs like an animal on her blouse as it was my first chance.
Now I was pressing her boobs licking her lips biting her cheeks and neck. She said slowly Raju you have full day and this whole night to do, as her husband is not coming today he is staying with her first wife today. Now I started to remove her blouse and she was wearing Red coloured bra i removed that also immediately the huge boobs were in front of me.
I stared sucking her heavy boobs and sucking her nipples one by one. She was moaning ufff aahhh ummm biting her lips. I came down and pulled her petticoat she was not wearing panty only. She was now full naked in front of me. I opened her legs and kept my lips on her pussy. She moaned ahhhh Raju slow. I opened her pussy lips and inserted my tongue rolling my tongue inside. She was moaning like a bitch uuuuffff hey Raju no please aaaaahhh.
Hot juices came out from her pussy. I licked and still sucking her pussy likes an animal. My cock was growing inside my jockey. She got up and opened my jockey, when she opened my 7 inch cock came outside like an iron rode. She took my long dick in her hand and started to eat like a banana as it was my first time I was like in heaven at that time and I was again surprised to see the way she was giving a blowjob.
She did this for 10min and then I was about to cum and without saying her I busted in her mouth she drank all my cum then I understood she is a bitch and I decided to fuck like anything as we were alone till evening. She told that I can’t wait now, please fucks me with your pennies. I took her legs on my waist and pushed my dick in her pussy. She moaned uuuufff. I trusted more and my whole 7 inches dick was inside her pussy.
I was now fucking her and my cock coming in and out. She was moaning like a bitch ohhh ahhhh Raju fuck me fuck me. I was fucking straight in to her pussy for and now with more vigour. She had orgasm 2 times but still I continued fucking her pussy. My dick was coming in and out with speed and her moaning making me hornier. I fucked her for 20 mins and I was about to cum, She said cum in my pussy please I continued fucking and cum into her pussy load of semen.
My full dick was inside her and I loaded her pussy with lot of sperm after 30 mins I fucked her again and we had a beautiful fucking session for another 2 times till evening as I was very tired. I went to my room in the evening and slept. Whenever we get a chance we were fucking now she is mother to my baby after a year they shifted the house to their village. I am missing her a lot. Any aunties and girls want to have friendship with me. Please mail me on my E-mail Id: smartguy1525@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment