Monday 26 December 2011

sex stories One special Night

sex stories One special Night




I was your simple housewife nothing to special full figured black woman size 40DD tits and average ass. My husband was a white man that I had met 10 years before and I knew I would marry we had our share of problems but tonight we were going to work on all that the two of us. The kids went to visit their grandparents for the weekend and I and my hubby were getting a long weekend to ourselves. We had a special dinner planned and a weekend of sexual pleasure.
He gets a phone call and says he has to go to the office for about an hour or so but wouldn’t be long. I say ok and decided to take a slow hot bath and relax with a book until he returned. I fall asleep on the bed waiting in my lacy black nightie with no panties. I am not sure what time it was but there was a sudden hand on my thigh and then it slide into my pussy stroking my pussy oh so good I had yet opened my eyes.
Then I felt another hand on my 40 DD tits. licking and sucking them I then realized this wasn’t my husband but two strange men, I then began to struggle but it was feeling so good I know this was wrong of me but I do enjoy to be fuck especially with a little force as I begin to struggle I was commanded not to move or I would be hurt and I really deep down didn’t want the assault on my horny body to stop.
I could the second guys dick into my mouth it seem to be about 9 inches of big hard cock I swallowed it down my throat until I gagged it was wonderful ,my fantasy finally coming true I realized . the guy that was fingering my clit was now licking and sucking on my pussy I was so wet and excited that I would barely focus on the dick I was sucking oh my god I was going to explode from pure pleasure right then and there .
One guys said let me fuck that wet pussy and so they switched and now I had a new cock in my mouth and big cock in my pussy. I was in paradise. They both took turns fucking and making me suck their dick. Just as they were about to cum all over me I noticed an image standing in the doorway it was my husband. He was undressed and pulling on his on cock. They started to get up and trying to explain he just said oh don’t mind me just fuck that bitch. He came over and ran his finger in the cum that was dripping from my body and said she is my nasty bitch.


They finished cumming on me and asked my now full aroused husband if they could come back sometime and he said yes but I want to be present next time they all laughed. Now that we were alone my husband helped me to the shower and washed all the cum from my body only to take his turn in fingering my pussy and licking my clit we made our way to the bed and he fucked me with such fierceness that I had never experience in him before we fucked the rest of the night and now we seem to be so happy in bed and yes there will be more to this story because now that I know he is a freak like me this is only the beginning tune in next time for round 2 of my sexual nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment