Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Love Making


sex stories Love Making


This is my first story hope you like it and excuse me for any mistakes please send your comments. Thanks for ISS team for getting this published.The following story is completely fictional any relation anyone or anything dead or alive is simply a coincidence. A note to the readers, all conversations will be in English no translation will be provided.
Chapter I – Indecent exposure:
Ever since I decided to seduce Swathi I had gotten all my plans ready. Since I already knew my dick was bigger than her husband’s I already had an advantage. So the first step was to make sure she would look at my dick as much as possible. For that I stopped wearing my underwear since I wear a lungi it would be very easy for me to show her my dick.
I also started oiling myself so that my dick would look even better. So the plan had begun. That day when she came home to work I was in a white undershirt and my lungi. Since I was oiling my dick thinking of Swathi I had a raging hard on. I opened the door to let her and I made no attempt to hide my erection. Instead I was making sure she saw my manhood in all its glory.
The moment she saw my erection she was petrified she wasn’t even entering the door instead was staring hard at the tent in my crotch. But soon she regained her composure and came in smiling still eyeing my crotch at times and got ready to work. Her first job was to sweep and mop the floor so according to my plan I sat on the sofa in my living room across my TV.
I switched on the TV and pretended I was really in interested in the highlight of some old cricket match. During this I took my legs and put them on my coffee table right in front of the sofa in a spread-out v shape so that the place between my legs would be visible. Now I started to pull up my lungi at small intervals up to my knees. Now my erect oiled cock was completely visible to anyone who stood in front me.
Soon Swathi came to the living room to work, the moment she saw me her jaw dropped at what she saw. But she didn’t raise any objections. She started sweeping the floor still staring right at my cock. I acted completely clueless of this and pretested I was intently watching the match. I even made a few random comments hoping she wouldn’t notice. After she completed her sweeping she got down on the floor with her cloth and bucket to mop the floor
She started at the other end of the room after some time she got to where I was sitting and she probably was crouching there for about five minutes. During this she brought her face really close to my prick with the excuse of cleaning. I could feel her warm breath on my cock and it started expanding even more and even started twitching a little. I could hear take a low gasp. I could almost feel her gaze on my prick it was like she was looking at something very mystical for the very first time.
After sometime I myself asked her how long she was going to mop there. She immediately came to her senses and moved along to finish her work. From that day on wards I could regularly provide a good show with my cock and she would never miss an opportunity to gawk and gaze at my prick. I also started oiling myself in front of her. I would wear very small towels which would barely hide my dick and when I put my leg on the stool to oil them it would be in complete view.
The towel too ‘accidently’ fell off me more than a few times especially when I was near Swathi. By now it was like I was practically naked when Swathi was around. I could always see the shameless lust in her eyes. I started thinking what I would do to her when I got my hands on her and I shivered with pleasure. Soon Swathi was reaching her limit and my plan was going well. I would often brush her body with my dick whenever possible.
I would take short naps and my cock would accidently slip out. I would many times forget to close the door to the bathroom while showering. Due to the mirror in the bathroom I could clearly see Swathi outside. Sometimes I even saw her hand wander to her pussy and come back completely moist. Watching this I was completely sure that soon instead of her hand my tongue and dick would go there. Swathi too had been responding to all this naked action in kind.
Her pallu fell off exposing her cleavage many a times. She completely stopped wearing a bra and I could always spot her perky nipples. Every time I saw those bastards I just wanted to tear her blouse and take them in my mouth and suck on them like there was no tomorrow. During this time Swathi and I had completely stopped talking. Mostly because she spent most of her time staring at me with lusty eyes imagining all kinds of different sex acts with me.
I stopped talking because I spent all my time exposing myself to her. This also had been having side effect on me because of the constant erections my masturbation cycle changed in a big way i.e. I started jacking off constantly. The girls I was dating at that time still get wet when thinking about me because I researched a lot of techniques off the internet and really practiced hard with them so that I could do it good with Swathi.
I knew that Soon I would be bedding this woman. There was this one time when Swathi was wearing her sari really low I could actually see her ass-crack. And I was in my short towel and my hard cock had come out there wasn’t enough towel to cover my dick so I just let it hang. Since I was behind her in the kitchen she couldn’t really see me. But I could see the top of her ass really well. I was in the kitchen teaching her about some of my favorite dishes.
I was good at cooking as I had practiced cooking breakfast in bed for all my hook-ups. I was teaching her how thinly I liked my onion sliced. I came right behind her and took her knife wielding hand in my hand and started showing her. Now during this time my dick was poking her in the back and I could see that she was blushing. So I made no effort to stop and started rubbing myself on her.
Now I was a bit taller than Swathi and hence my dick was a bit above the visible portion of her ass. As I was rubbing myself my cock suddenly slipped in to her sari and ended up right between her ass-crack. The moment it went in I heard a slight moan escape her sweet wet lips. The warm flesh of her buttocks was now surrounding my prick and I could not even speak because my mind was completely black. And that’s when I suddenly came inside her crack.
I started letting a lot of my thick juice right inside her sari. When she realized this she suddenly pushed me aside and yelled “please I am sorry but I am married.” Then she ran away to the bathroom. We never actually talked about it. Since she immediately left. I got up cleaned myself and took a shower. That night I spent the entire time masturbating fantasizing of the warmth between her ass-cheeks.

2 comments:

  1. This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's report starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    THESE are the same secrets tons of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, am I right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete