Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories The Rainy Day In Resort


sex stories The Rainy Day In Resort

Your browser does not support iFrames
Hi I am Rajiv from Bangalore this is my first story in ISS it’s a true incident that happened when I was 18 and now I am 24 years old and with 6 feet tall built body. Ok I don’t to waste our precious time let me come to the story I am basically from a middle class family I still stays with my parents and I had a girl friend called Pallavi when I was doing my 2nd PUC she was hot sexy girl in my class,
We were very close and we were in love once she asked me to take her out somewhere outside Bangalore I drove my bike towards Banerughata that is a outside Bangalore and we bunked our classes and left around 8:30 am in the morning when we were going it started raining heavily and then to we were traveling then while going we parked our bike in an isolated place there was a old broken house.
She was felling cold so we stopped and it dint stop raining it was around 9:45am we just went inside that house and were standing I was hugging her and standing as it was raining there was lightning and thunder she started hugging me more tight suddenly I felt like current passing in me when her hands touched my bare chest   and then I started kissing her on her fore head and cheeks an fondling her boobs then
I started smooching her hard my tongue was playing with her tongue I was sucking her saliva and she suddenly pushed her hand down to my trousers and took hold of my 8 inches cock where it was already like a rod then she was giving an hand job to it then I just pulled her t-shirt up and she was wearing a lift up bra a cream color where her skin and bra was in same color.
I pushed her bra and took her pink nipples in my juicy mouth she was pushing my head towards her boobs and I was sucking it like calf drinking milk and she was telling me to suck them more raj common raj suck them more hard hmmaahhaaa ummmaaa common raj suck them more hmmmaaaaaa aaaahhh and she was moaning
I suddenly got scared because if any one comes and stand there because of rain, so I stopped sucking and told her will go to a resort nearby and we left after a 4 km we saw an resort named tulips so we went there and I booked a room there and we were totally wet because of rain and the room boy guided us to the room it was a corner room with swimming pool view.
The room boy left she went and fell on bed and her nipples were so hard and sharp I could see them through her t-shirt then I went near her and slowly kept my hand on her stomach she sat and gave me a smooch muuhhhaaa and I started undressing her I removed her t-shirt and her jean she removed my pant and we both were kissing madly she was already leaking under her pants then she told me to lie down.
She came top of me and I was only in my jockeys and she was with her bra and panty she stated kissing from my head and slowly slide towards my dick   and she put her hand inside my jockey and was making it hard and I was enjoying it and she was playing with my chest hair suddenly she went and took my whole dick inside her mouth and she was sucking it vigorously
I was in heaven ahhhahaahaaaa mmmmahe maaaa and then after 20min of her sucking I came in her mouthand she drank it fully without wasting a drop. Then she asked me to give her oral I went down and removed her panty and bra, she had just shaven her puccy before 3 days that small tiny hairs were so nice to see then I stared to suck her puccy hard she was screaming in pleasure and pushing my head towards her pussy. hhmmmaaahhhaa come on Raj play it with your toung darling.
I started inserting my toung inside her pussy and she was moaning hard hmmaaa  haaaahhaaaa common raj give me a fuck, now I want your dick in my pussy then I had no condom I was scared to fuck her if she becomes pregnant so I told her I don’t have a condom and she told no problem just fuck me and then I got the green signal.
She was very much in need of a fuck so I slowly started rubbing my dick towards her pussy crack she started moaning aahhhaaaaaa then I slide my dick slowly inside her puccy it was so tight. She was enjoing the pleasure then I pushed it more and more in then I inserted it fully then I was fucking her slowly and she was asking me to do it fast. Raj fuck me hard fuck me hard then I started pumping it hard and hard and I was in full speed aahhhhhhh!
 

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to find out a weird secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete