Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Veena`s Day Out


sex stories Veena`s Day Out

Your browser does not support iFrames
Hi all, I am a regular reader of this site, My name is Nainesh from Pune, I am a business man and Run my own company, We stay in a posh Society in Pune, We have a friend called Jayesh (name change) who is a wild life Photographer and his wife Veena (name changed) Jayesh travels a lot due to his work, Veena is very gorgeous lady with good figure.
She has two sons, both studying in collage, looking at her you will never make out what was her age, from the time I saw her had felt that I will take her one day, this is at the time when they had moved to our society for few day as there house was getting renovated, my wife and Veena got very close to each other and became very good friends, as we got closer to each other my wife came to know that she was not happy with her husband.
He use to travel and was hardly there with her, though it was there love marriage. She had a very good taste she had made her rented house decorated so nicely that we asked her to make our house and she readily excepted it, From my side I was the decision maker and I started to interact with her, when I had interaction with her I came to know we would have to travel to Mumbai for latest design and latest furniture etc.
Due to this we came close to each other, and story starts in this manner. It was decided that we will go to Mumbai on Monday, she was there only to her sisters place and she would meet me on breach candy rd at 2.30 pm after lunch, and after finishing shopping we would leave for pune and she would come along with me, that day my driver was along with me, we meet at breach candy as per schedule, we went to many shop to get an idea
We were not to buy anything just to look around and get an idea how the house will be made after looking around we went to coffee shop for some coffee and snacks, and sat and ordered the order, and started to chat, first we talked on little bit of things from here and there, then I started phrasing her about her talent and choice, her beauty etc, and suddenly she started crying, and she started comparing me with her husband, and started phrasing me as how I respect my wife and give her freedom.
Her husband does not have time to look at her etc. I knew I had hit on, and it was a bulls eye, I got up from my seat and sat next to her and started to console her and kept my arm on her shoulder and hugged her from sideways, she rested her head on shoulder, the feeling was really different, I was in the heaven, suddenly she realliesed and got back to normal and said sorry, I asked her for what but did not utter a word, our complete journey she kept quit, I tried to ask her but she kept quit, soon we reach pune late in night.
I left her home and that day went by, as soon I reached home I fucked my wife so badly that she was totally surprise with that night fuck, while making love veena was in front of my eyes, my wife was saying that I mad love to her as if it was I first night, the work of my house started, we had to go to Mumbai for purchase to Mumbai, it were rainy days, I purposely did not take driver with me, this time she was along with me form Pune, we left early and reached early to Mumbai.
We finished shopping too early I asked her that lets party to night, she was scared and did not know what she will tell her husband, I tried to convince her but she did not listen to me, we left for pune, and suddenly it started to rain heavily, the drive was very romantic, she said suddenly what a romantic weather, I said “ yaa I wish my wife was there with me” and suddenly she kept quiet, I thought she didn’t like that, I asked her what happen but she did not say anything.
I was tense, after about 2 min I again asked her then she broke her silent, she said Poona (my wife) is very lucky I asked for what. She said to have such a caring husband like you and again there were tear in her eyes, again I started to console her, I caught her hand she kept her head on my shoulder, what a drive that was, we crossed khopoli and ghat started, as we drove towards lonavala before lonavala, there was a big traffic jam and car started to move very slowly and it was raining to heavily
For about half an hour our car was at stand steal slowly I drove from side and took the lonavala exit and even there was lot of traffic and there we came to know there was a big land slide and traffic was blocked from morning and it will not open till next morning, Veena was very scared, I told her we should park the car and stay in hotel for the night as there was no option, she was scared, I called my wife immediately and told her about the situation, she was aware of it and told me to stay overnight in a hotel in lonavala.
I got what I wanted, she was getting scared to ask her husband, with courage to called her husband and told the situation, and her husband talk to me and I too explain to him about the situation, then everything was normal, after that I somehow parked my car at karat hotel and paid the watchman to take care of my car but it was raining very heavily, I told her we will have to walk few distance as there was a hotel called gitanjali, but we will have to get wet, and we didn’t have any cloths, but there was no option.
We started to walk towards the hotel, we got completely wet, we reached the hotel but there was only one room, we had no choice I took the room even without asking her any option, we went in the room, she was feeling very cold, and did not have any cloths along with her, she was totally tensed, as soon as I entered the room I took the towel and started to remove my shirt, trouser, and under garment and cover my body with the towel and kept my clothes for drying
She was totally stunt by my this act, I looked at her and told her that please take this towel and remove your cloth neither you will catch the cold. She was totally shivering I went close to her caught her hand, she was numb. She went to bathroom and came back in a wrap towel, and could not put my eyes off her, she was feeling shy and she directly came to bed and wrapped her inside the blanket, I went in the bathroom and got her cloth for drying it she did not realize.
I kept her t-shirt, and jeans for drying and as soon as I got her bra in my hand she was totally embraced and hide her face inside the blanket and I came to know that she is totally naked inside the blanket, I kept the bra too for drying, and then I removed blanket from her head and yet her eyes were close, she was not ready to face me, and as I touch her face she was shivering, I asked her should I order anything? as I was ordering whisky as it was cold!
She refused by nodding her head, I forced her that she should have because she will catch cold, at least she should have Dr`s Brandy but she yet refused, but I ordered a whisky bottle and some soda and water and thumbs up bottle to, and order few snacks as we were hungry too within few time she came to normal and started chatting with me normally, I did not push for anything and acted decently for her to become normal with me, after few chat here and there.
I prepared one glass of thumbs for her and a whisky glass and I added small pack of whisky in her thumbs up ( I knew she drinks as my wife had already told me about it) and we started to drink and chatting and having snacks too, chatting we did not realize when we finished the entire bottle though I was in my total since, but I could understand by her talks that she was little out, then I told her that I was feeling cold then she told me to come in the blanket.
I went inside the blanket as there was only one blanket, I started the TV and started to scrolled the channel, and I stopped at a movie which had just started called “Murder” and as soon as the love seen started we both looked at each other and there was eye contact, it were as if they were inviting me! I immediately went close to her face and directly kissed on her lips and it was so fast and I did not give her any time to think that she also responded to my kiss.
It was a good 10 to 15 mins passionate smooch and we both were as if in the seventh heaven and while I was smooching her I took her in my arms and my other hand went to her breast above the towel and I squeezed it hard at that time she realize what I was doing and she immediately broke the kiss and said no Nainesh this is not right what we r doing, Poona is my good friend and I don’t want to lose her!” I asked her” how you will lose her? We are not going to tell her about this! She said
I will not be able to face her! And will not be able to stay with this guilt within me” I immediately hugged her and try to convince her that it’s not wrong at all, but she was reluctant but at the same time my consolation was attracting her towards me and I could feel that she was wanting me badly while hugging her I immediately directed her face towards me and asked her to look at me, as soon she looked into my eyes I asked her “haven’t you any time felt that if I was your husband?
She was totally blank and didn’t knew what to answer and taking advantage of her silent I again I  kissed her and said “I love you” as soon as I said this she just closed her eye and started to feel my kiss and we both were in seventh heaven, and I knew she was totally under my trap, and the whisky was also working and her inner burning was felt I did not miss any more time and kept my hand on her towel which was warp on her body she first did not allow me to do that but against my strength.
She couldn’t do anything finally she was totally naked in front of my eyes, she kept  her hand on her face, she could not face, I immediately kept my mouth on her breast  and started sucking rigorously and with other hand I squeezed her other breast and its nipple, and with this she started moooinggg badly, and kept her both hand over my face and squeezed more toward her chest saying” ahahhhhh please suck it nainesh this r waiting from such a long time for this movement, please eat it hardly please ahhhaaa ouhhhh.
I understood she is hungry from such a long time I kept on sucking for very long time, then I took one hand down towards her pussy it was totally wet, I started rubbing her pussy gently as was totally mad by my this act, my tool was straight like rod and the bulge was seen, she removed my towel, immediately and looking at my 8 inch rod her eyes were not believing herself she caught my tool in her hand and started rubbing up and down, after about 5min she said, Nainesh please stop neither
I will get discharge now only I looked into her eyes, and said, Veena what you want me to do? She said just ripe my pussy.” I said not so fast dear.” Then what you want to do. I saidmy tongue has not tasted your pussy yet.” She said eeee no! You are so dirty I will not allow that, I asked why? She said “my husband has never done this in our entire marriage life. I was astonished by her reaction. I told her, then you have missed the heaven, come I will show you what u have missed.
Saying this I went between her legs and spreaded her leg and got a clear view of her pussy and it was a shaven one! She was not willing at all but I did not listen to her, and could see that she wanted it too as soon as my tongue touched her pussy`s upper part she screamed loudly aaaanoooo Naineeeneessshhhh, yesss its  so good where had you been all this years aaahhhhh yeee.
She was enjoyinggg each and every movement that time, while I was doing that she felt that she should also give me pleasure so she caught my tool and took it in her mouth, and I could feel that she was taking it for first time but she liked the taste, and now we were in 69 position, and as the pleasure was mounting between us we both were enjoying suddenly she said “ahaahhhaa stop Nainesh stop it's too good nooo nooo no.
I am coming please stop nooo Nainesh please stop but I did not listen to her and kept licking at that time she just spieled her entire cum in my mouth and as she was relaxed she started stroking my rod in her mouth and as I was too about to cum she drank my entire cum in her mout ooohhh it was movement to remember my wife also had never taken in this manner, we both had totally relaxed by our this act, I went next to her and just took her in my arm and we relaxed for some time

No comments:

Post a Comment