Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Fulfill My Dreams With Girlfriend


sex stories Fulfill My Dreams With Girlfriend


Hi friends, this is Rahul from Jamshedpur I submit my first story here which is totally amazed me what I done? I contine with story it’s all around 6 months back I was just wanted to have anal sex with my girlfriend named Varsha. But i don't want to heart her feeling about me. I feel scary just because I don't want to loose her but after a long time one day we are having rest in home from our work.
So, I called varsha to meet she agreed to meet at park near to her house. I reached there a time and after 15 min she came there. I scared but told everythink about my feelings to her. But she got angry and back to home. She didn't talk to me for a long time but one day morning when I wake up I see her message in my cellphone. Please forgive me I got angry on you but please don't ask me again for these rubbish things.
 I again sad to know she doesn’t agree to fufill my fantacy to her. One day we are talking over phone, she asked if you want to have sex you can go to sex worker. If you want me then you should first marry me after that i am yous only. Then I got an idea I make a plan to fulfill my fantasy. I make a message to her about my cousin’s birthday party at my freinds room. I told my couisine to enjoy his fake birthday when she came we already planed everythink.
My cousin cut the cake after the then left from there. I asked versa, once again she denied then i told her some desprate things, I said I think have no faith on me thats why you not otherwise nobody will heart their love" she got desparate to run to another room and cried a lot again I think it’s vary bad and go the room and said sorry. Then she replies ok I really heart you but on faith on you.
I am agreeing to do this but you better carefull because still I am a virgin.  I said definately darling. I love you why you don't believe on me. Then she closed her eys & asked please fuck me harder as you want but please get married soon. I asked definately we marry soon. I started her lips lock with my lips after 20 min of lips lock. She suddenly said you are not interested in sex you are only doing smooch.
I said please bear with me I will give you a present for this night. I kissed her body disprately she got hot and her mouth will started noising but I didn't stop myself slowely I opened her clothes and my too. I asked her to take my 8" penis in her mouth but she said no. I requested several times she agreed and started blowjob with my penis. I was going in a heaven and make noise.
After 10 min blowjob I finished in her mouth I know if I take my penis out she don't drink my cums so I hardly pushed my penis to her mouth. She disappointed but drink the cum and she said you are a real bitch I said why she said I agreed to you just for you but don't think i am your girlfriend I am not a whore then I said sorry and started again kissing to her body.
Slowly she got vary tempting and starting noise please Ffuck me but that time I want to be anal sex so I asked her please bear with my because its anal sex can you bear. She never knows about that so suddenly she said yes fuck me as you want as she already come 5 times before she wanted to have sex but I want to be gentle because I love her.
Then I started kissing on her pussy hardly and give her pussy a blowjob she started noising very much then again I come to 69 position and we give blowjob to each other. Now the time to fuck, I take her boobs in my mouth and pee that for a long time with my penis touch to her pussy. She always tring to push her pussy inside but I take back my penis all the time. Then I pushed my half of the penis in her pussy.
She started crying and asked please take it back I don't want to have sex but I give one more stroke and my penis full inside her pussy. I locked lips with my lips and after 15 min she come down and pushing her ass towars my penis. So I started hardly and she making noise aaaahhhh mmmm please fuck me. After 30 min I come to finish I asked her. I am coming in this time she already coming 4 times.
She said please leak your cums inside my pussy I want to be mother of your child. Finally I leaked on her pussy and get down on her body after 2 hours we both wake up and she that the bedsheet is totally mashedup with her pussy blood. She has no power to stand on her legs. I take her to bathroom and washed, she washed me and give me a lip kiss said you give me your life please marry me.
I see my penis started flowing on the air and she said it’s again started harded what do you want? I said he needs his girlfreind please take a look. She said i am all yours what do you want to do? I said can you please give me ass fuck. She said no dear this hole is just little and your penis is 8" big. How could it go inside I said I will sway I never give you pain she looked my face and said but if pain please don't take inside.
I take a gel pack from the table in the room and half of the gel put in her ass and half I massaged in me penis I put my one finger on her ass she started asking its paining please don't do but I said dear you are my love one don't worry I take care of you after that I put my two, three fingers inside her ass on that time whole is opening and closing happens. I put my penis on the door of ass and pushed on one stroke it’s fully going the ass.
She cried and I take her boobs in my hand and rubbed slowly. Slowly her pain looses I started strocking again Versa said please do slowly its paining. I fucked hard to her for 15 min. and cum inside her pussy. Take bath and come to the room. She suddenly said you got whatever you want. I, Yes my darling you fulfill my desired thanks she give me a kiss and its all to you my love.
When I see to the clock it’s already morning 5 clock, I told her what you said to your family they will definately searching you. She said don't worry I asked them that I am with my friend and in her home. I called when I come to room crying I called to my dad and said that I want to stay here for tonight that my freind is alone in home.
I kissed her forhead and take her in my hand. She was just looking me and little tears in her eyes. I said why your eys have tears she said I don't know what I done its right or wrong, I said don't worry we will marry as far as possible after two month of this incident her father go the other place as he transferred and she left me alone.

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR LIVE WEBCAM MODELS!
    MAKE OVER $10,000 PER WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete