Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories My First Kiss


sex stories My First Kiss

Your browser does not support iFrames
This had been the real dream of my life and my first kiss and I had been so long with him but was unable to give myself up. We had tried three or four times but I could not make it. It had been around four months we met. Together we used to go around the city, roaming hand in hand. He was very sensuous, his one touch will make me shiver and ask for more but I could never figure it out how I can express the desire to kiss him.
After a long day, today we met after two weeks and we decided to go to his new house. It was beautiful surrounded by lush green trees from his balcony we could see the palm trees spreading all across the balcony. He would always keep his door open so that fresh air would come it. It will be cold and eventually we both will be in the blanket. Since last few times we cuddled each other.
His hands would slip to my top and with a huge tickle I will always push them outside. I will never be able to take the excitement but I dont know how slowly I developed the resistance. I felt sensual when his magical fingers would run up and down my spine. I would still resist his hand when they will close my bra hook but then he was always very cautious and responded to my sensations.
There was something special about today. The door was open, it was raining heavily outside. No body could hear us, niether we could see anything outside. He had tried touching my lips plenty of times and he already had touched them but that was just for a moment everytime. I felt like pulling his shirt towards me and ordering for a kiss but it could never happen. I was always unwilling to give up when we entered his house.
I was wet and my top suffered drizzle and when he hugged me he complained of the wet top. I responded saying it would dry off soon but he insisted me to wear his own Tshir. It was very big and yes his hands slipped inside rerally well. He was tight to each other. Holding each others hands, and it was cold. He is usually wery hot. Whenever I am next, my intentions are to touch him and feel the heat.
I easily slip my hands on his hairy chest, its manly broad and warm. I rarely find more comfortable place. One day he also relieved me that his nipples are dynamites. With that he meant that whenever I touch and encircle them with my finger nails, he would go crazy. He also warns me that he may loose his control. That’s what I always wnated, him to loose control. So we both in his soft coushiony blanket with my hands on his chest, encircling his tiny hard nipples.
He started to moan, slowly, I then encircled them with more vigor. He began mourning harder and after a while in a flash he pushed me on my back. He was over me. He was breathing heavy. I could feel how exited he was. He was wearing his shorts. I took some advantage and started moving my hands on his thighs. He started kissing my ears. Omg! That was the moment where I was lost hypnotised, wasted, lost my senses.
I was into a completely different world. I have seen the Loli of small kids. They are so tiny. I had always wondered how would a real hard loli would be. I was already not in my senses. My hands slipped into his half pants, slowly inside. I was very scared at the moment but he was working on me, and that had an amazing affect on me. I now gathered some courage. My hands touched his loli from outside. God! That was hard.
Scary hard and big no where near to what I had thought and some strange thing happened. My hand remained there. I wanted to explore and the chance which I had. I think he got a hint. He knew I was trying to explore it and he too stopped miniscule moment he again gathered his breath and starting working his toungue to my ears, neck, upper breast and face. It was rhythemic. I now felt he was stroking his ass on my hands.
He actually wanted to get touched down. I was probably mistaken, but slowly I realised, he was stroking my hands with his hard loli. Everything then started my hands slipped inside. First I found his hairs, as I pushed my hands a little furthur, I got hold of the long hard round Loli. My first experience I can’t explain how I felt. It was fear, exitement, ecstacy everything at the same time.
He would have too felt the same, and then, the next moment his tongue came running down pushing my upper lips towards my nose. Ah, it was so hard, my soft lips, our saliva for the firs time, meeting each other. Warm, sensuous and then the next, the lower lip, he came down for the lower lip. My lips which used to be shut for him were gasping for more. I was breathing out wishing he takes me inside, I openend my lips for him and he responded.
We kept our open lips for each other. I was kissing and kissing for first time of my life closed eyes, frozen hands and traveling mind with paces never seen. He came inside me, exploring my lips, tongue touching, removing, and then touching again. I was frozen. Completely and this went of for a while, I had to respond but how. I had never kissed anyone. I knew nothing, but to suck. I took his lips, and sucked inside me hard. 
It was as If I was thirsty since agen and just got few drops of water. I bit him, hard as If that was the last piece of meat I got to have. He pushed himself back but then he came again, gently, yes gently is what I had to kiss. I now copied his moves. We kissed licking each other, sucking saliva, moving our tongues, my hands now moved over his back, pulling him closer, giving him confidence. Finally I was there, again in the world from which I was taken away and the world in which I had kissed wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment