Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Indian Couple In Rioting Love Of Threesome – Part III


sex stories Indian Couple In Rioting Love Of Threesome – Part III

Your browser does not support iFrames
Raj was thoughtful. He sat up in the bed starting his story, he said, “I had a cousin in Ranchi. His name is Pradeep at that time; Pradeep was a Medical Representative and was just transferred to Jamshedpur.” Hearing this Sudhir got up from the bed. I was still lying in the bed and listening to Raj. Sudhir pulled me up to make me lie in his lap and then laid his arms on my breasts.
I was embarrassed but realized that Sudhir would not hear my protests, so tolerated this at that time but sensed the effect this was having on Raj. Raj saw all this but continued in Jamshedpur, as he reached to report for duty, he initially stayed at the house of his old classmate and a very good friend Arvind, who at that time was living in Jamshedpur with his wife.
The couple was married for the last four years but in spite of trying hard, did not have a child. Pradeep was very close to the couple and had attended their marriage and had been visiting them occasionally. Pradeep came to know that the couple did not have a child in spite of their taking many medicines etc. Since Pradeep was a medical representative; he knew many very good doctors in Jamshedpur.
He took the couple to the best doctors, who advised him that because the husband had some sperm problem; they could not have their own child. Pradeep tried to persuade the couple to adopt a child. However, the wife was adamant and would not agree to adopt a child. She had some kind of prejudice or superstition against adoption. The wife just wanted a child of her own.
She had been hysterical about having a child. Pradeep was constantly trying to help them in whatever way he could to try to sort out their problem. Pradeep appreciated wife’s insistence and never termed her insistence as unreasonable. Pradeep tried to help wife psychologically and did his best to help. The couple was so much obliged to Pradeep for all he did for them.
There was a lot of discussion and argument. Finally Arvind (the husband) made a very strange proposal to his wife. He suggested that he has no objection, in fact he will accept; if his wife agrees to have a child from a person other than him. His wife was initially vehemently opposed to the idea; but realizing that there was no alternative; she agreed to the proposal, provided that the person is acceptable to her.
Hearing this erotic turn the story was taking; Sudhir was aroused and inserted one of his hands into my gown and started playing with my breasts. I pushed his hand out once, but he inserted it again. I realized that it was no use and so I then did not object. I looked at Raj. He did not express any signs but continued. The wife finally agreed to Pradeep’s name. However, the task now was to get Pradeep interested.
The husband proposed to his wife that she will have to make Pradeep fully at home like a family member in their house and asked his wife not to shy from Pradeep but encourage him to associate intimately with her. He told his wife that to start with he will ask Pradeep to sleep in their bedroom with them. For this the husband arranged to get some pest jobs done in other bedrooms for two or three days as an excuse so that
Pradeep had to sleep with them in their bed. They would then get engaged in sexual foreplays and then husband would playfully undress his wife whilst Pradeep would pretended to sleep. However, Pradeep felt aroused. The wife would then playfully nudge Pradeep and pull the string of his pyjama. The knot would get untied. The husband would then ask his wife to come and sleep between him and Pradeep.
They would then talk of erotic things and husband would encourage Pradeep to fondle his wife’s breasts and both of them would lovingly undress her on our bed, hearing this story, Sudhir could not control his emotions. He pulled me up again and kissed me deep and long on my lips. He was playing with my breasts, squeezing my buttocks staying just short of fucking me. He was signaling me to play with his penis but I was adamant and kept quiet.
The story was long. Anil narrated how the husband and wife involved Pradeep lovingly and emotionally in their sex life both Pradeep and Arvind (the husband) together engaged in sex with the wife. Pradeep’s friend Arvind, not only happily shared his wife with Pradeep but conveyed his personal gratitude to Pradeep, whenever an opportunity presented, without making Pradeep or the wife feel guilty. The wife had a very lovely and healthy baby boy after some time.
The couple expressed their deep gratitude to Pradeep. The couple was so very happy. Raj concluded by saying, “Pradeep has since got married. Pradeep and his wife occasionally visit Jamshedpur and stay at the couple’s house. The matter of the couples threesome and son from Pradeep; is forgotten and both the couples are very happy. There is no jealousy, no ego hassles and no deep attachment of any kind.
Raj’s cousin’s strange and highly erotic experience story came to a very emotional end and all of us were immersed in the strange but decidedly erotic experience of Pradeep. We all were, but particularly I was, highly sexually charged and emotionally touched. I was deeply in thought wondering if this could be our own real story.
All this while; Sudhir listened to Raj keenly. He said, “Raj, please tell me, can this not happen to anyone? If such a thing happens to a couple; what happens then? I do appreciate the dilemma faced by the couple. I think the husband took the right decision. Their decision of participation sex was proper and correct. I also appreciate your cousin Pradeep’s participation.” Turning to me Sudhir asked, “Rekha, what do you think of this story?
My reply was simple. I said, “Sudhir, you are my husband and I agree with your opinion and I consider it my duty to fulfill your desires. Hearing me say this, Sudhir rubbed his face on one of my breasts. There were no buttons in that part of the gown as a result; one of my breasts came out of the gown. I did not notice it. However, I saw Raj looking at my breasts with bewildered expressions on his face.
I realized it and immediately tried to cover my breasts. Sudhir held up my hands and said, “Rekha, you just said that there is nothing secret from Raj. Why then are you covering up yourself trying to hide your beauty from him?” I was without an answer. Sudhir not only allowed Raj to have a close look at my sweet tight and upright swollen breasts and pin up nipples; but encouraged him to touch and feel them.
He parted front buttoned partitions of my gown widely and uncovered both my breasts and started fondling them. I was seeing Raj. He just could not stop looking at my peaking breasts even after three years of marriage; my breasts were tight and did not sag at all. Raj could see them upright. Sudhir lovingly pinched one of my nipples in his fingers and told Raj, See Raj, how soft and beautiful Rekha’s nipples are.
Here, come, feel it saying that, he picked up one of Raj’s hands and placed it on top of my breasts. I extended my arms under both Raj and Sudhir and pulled them up to come on top of me. I was lying on bed with my back on the bed. They both lay rubbing their faces on each of my breasts. It was as if I was struck by lightning. Today I had my husband and my secret lover both on top of me.
I realized how beautiful it is to be a woman. It’s a great privilege to love and be loved and to be given importance in life that you deserve only because you are a woman. Here were two men craving for my love. How fortunate was I; to be able to love these two men and be loved by them exclusively. The beauty of all this was that there was no feeling of guilt. It was perfectly ethical but perhaps not conventional.
I was feeling extremely physically excited and aroused. Feeling my breasts in Raj’s hands had the effect as if a high voltage electric current passed through me. I was unable to realize my extreme emotions. My head was buzzing with strange feelings. My body was gyrating and my back and hips were grinding on the bed sheet. I was crying out loudly,  Sudhir, something is happening to me!
I don’t understand, but please, both of you, please hold me tight and make love to me more and more! The middle part of my body was jumping up and down. My waist was rising and falling on the bed and I was fiercely clutching onto sudhir and Raj’s heads pressing them hard into my breasts. Now both Raj and Sudhir were kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples.
More than the men I was undergoing a strange but very powerful spasm of extreme pleasure. My gyration, shuddering and shaking must have aroused my men even more. They were sucking my breasts with greater force. Raj then placed his hands behind me and felt my buttocks. They were crisp and tight. He kept on pinching and pressing my ass cheeks.
Suddenly I cried out loudly, “Raj, Sudhir, please kiss me more there; suck me more, Raj pinch me there! I am feeling uncontrollable! I am coming and coming and cumming! Ahh! Oh! My whole body was shivering uncontrollably. And there, I had an unbelievable orgasm. I never felt like this before. This was one of the rare orgasms I ever had. I do not remember if I ever had orgasm like this before.
I was now lying on the bed between two of them. I was almost topless. I sensed that my gown from the bottom was fully drenched with juices flowing out of my pussy. My pussy was twitching like a clock with excitement. I tried to cover up the wetness on the gown by pulling up bed sheet over my legs and waist. Sudhir and Raj were looking at me quizzically.
I felt shy seeing them staring at me. I said, “Why are you giving me that look? Without replying, Sudhir sat up, pulled me and made me sit in his lap. He extended both   his arms and wrapped them around me below my armpits. He was now affectionately squeezing my nipples between his fingers from behind and occasionally massaging my breasts.
Sudhir knew that I get highly aroused when my breasts are fondled or sucked. Invariably, my pussy starts twitching in mad spasm whenever Sudhir sucked my breasts. Raj was watching Sudhir playing with my breasts with fascination. A woman can understand a man’s inclinations by looking at him. I had seen Raj stealing glances at my breasts under blouse; on many occasions, earlier.
I knew his fascination for my breasts. Sudhir then took Raj’s head in his hands and pulled him to position his head in my lap as if inviting him to suck my breasts. Raj needed no invitation. He was on the job without any delay. He sat up also, bent down and started kissing my breasts. Sudhir pulled Raj’s head closer to my breasts to such an extent that I found Raj almost breathless.
I was so excited. Raj was sucking my nipples rotating his tongue around my nipples. Sometimes he would bite my nipples just hard enough to make me shudder. I also sensed Sudhir’s tiny prick getting harder and pressing my bottom. I also sensed that his towel had slipped and he was naked. I knew that towels and saree, which these men were wearing, were unable to stay in place on them, once they stretched on bed.
The loose knot was bound to come unstuck with the slightest strain. Raj was almost sitting in my lap by my side; my knees touched what felt like a solid piece of meat. I shuddered to feel the hard shaft of Raj pressing on my knees. I went weak. I again had the inclination to hold Raj’s cock in my palm and feel its virility. I so wanted to taste it in my mouth. I was hesitating to touch it.
Sudhir appeared to have realized my dilemma. He stretched his one hand and tugged and pulled at the cloth barely covering Raj’s manhood. The cloth came out in a heap in his hands. He threw it off on the side. Now Raj was completely naked. I could see his naked stiff cock rising upward looking at me inquiringly. I was lying in Sudhir’s lap. I turned to face Sudhir and came on top of him with my ass now facing the ceiling.
In the process Raj had to move sideways. I started fiercely kissing Sudhir for making me feel so sexy. I was now directly on top of Sudhir. I caught hold of Sudhir’s penis and lovingly fondled it. I was sueezing and massaging his balls in my palms. I and Sudhir were in deep embrace when I spotted Sudhir making some gestures to Raj. I was puzzled but then I realized my gown slipping away under me. I saw Raj pulling down my gown under me.
I then realized that both these men wanted to share me between them. They wanted me to enjoy them and they together wanted to enjoy me. I moved slightly so that the gown could slip past my body. I was completely naked now. I was now completely free of inhibitions. My men so desired. It was ok with me. I felt Raj’s hands touching my tight ass. He was moving his one hand gently over my ass mounds.
Raj’s touch had pushed me further into ecstasy, which I am unable to describe. I was squirming on top of Sudhir. I finished kissing Sudhir and moved myself and half sat on the bed to face the two men on my either side. All of us were fully naked now half sitting half lying on bed. I then extended my other hand to get hold of Raj’s long John whilst Sudhir was fondling my breasts with closed eyes.
I had two cocks in my each hand. I was lovingly pumping their cocks. Some times I caught their balls and massaged them lightly. Raj’s cock had so much juice on it already. His pre-cum was oozing out in drops. I rubbed the lubricant on the top of his mushroom like head. I was looking at Raj’s cock with great interest. It was meaty, thick, long and hard. Sudhir’s was thin, short but stiff at least till then for some time.
Raj’s cock had visible veins running around and clean pink bulging appearance. The head of his cock was shining and I thought it was so tight that it was reflecting light. I was again lost in thought.  I suddenly heard Sudhir speak my name and say something when I was forced out of my deep thoughts. I concentrated to hear Sudhir saying, “Rekha I am seeing that you are not ok.
You appear to be far away. Are you comfortable? Am I imposing my will on you?” I jumped out of reverie and realized that both the men thought that I was not in tune with their thinking. Sudhir continued, “If you have any hesitation in being free with us, please do not hesitate to tell me and we shall stop. To which I replied, “Nothing like that” and then I showed to Sudhir, Raj’s cock in my hand.
I was shaking it now with greater vigor. To further show Sudhir of my whole hearted approval now, throwing all caution to wind, I pulled Raj’s head to face me and placed my lips on his mouth and started kissing him full on his lips rotating my tongue into Raj’s mouth, whilst I was pumping his cock. With my other hand I was shaking Sudhir’s cock.  Sudhir never took his hands off my breasts.
Raj responded my kissing with equal ferocity. He caught my head in both his hands and pressed my lips on his lips with some pressure. He also pushed his tongue in to my mouth and sucked my saliva. He was also rubbing his tongue on mine. We were stuck to each other for about close to 3 minutes, which was a pretty exhilarating experience for me.
While kissing me his both hands were also sliding on and around my buttocks some time squeezing, sometime pinching them and sometimes probing depth of my ass hole. Sudhir came behind me. He was moving his palm on my back from my ass cheeks rotating and moving his palms so lovingly on my buttocks to my waist. With both his hands, he was moving his palms on my rib cage.
His sliding his palms on my butt cheeks, my 8 shaped back near to where my heaps flared from tiny waist. I knew his love to feel my back, particularly that part of my anatomy. Gradually from that point he slid his palms around my waist upwards and cupped my breasts. Both my men were exploring my waist from up and down at the back and front as
I mentioned, whenever I got excited my pussy hole twitched in uniform rhythm with a typical sensation. I do not know if other women have similar experience at this point, I turned around to face Sudhir. I sat in Raj’s lap now. His stiff rod was exerting pressure on my ass. Raj wrapped his arms around my tummy from the back and was pressing my boobs in one palm he was squeezing my nipples; with the other he was sensing my other aerola.
I asked Sudhir to come on top of me. I held Sudhir’s face and pressed his mouth into mine and offered him a long kiss on the lips. Sudhir’s penis was poking my tummy. He was getting quite worked up. My kiss and my fully naked body with Raj pumping my breasts were too much for him. I told Sudhir in his ears that my pussy is twitching in excitement and there is a regular twitching spasm whereby it is expanding and contracting like pumping of heart.
Raj saw me speaking something in Sudhir’s ears and said, “Rekha, this is not fair. You need to tell me what you two are talking. I was too shy to tell him. I blushed and looked at Sudhir and nodded to him. Sudhir said, “Rekha says, she has some twitching sensations inside her body here and Sudhir pointed out to my pussy. Raj asked Sudhir, “May I help her to enjoy it more? Sudhir replied, “You do not need to ask.
You and I together will enjoy her. Today we are her two husbands. She is our joint wife. Please make her enjoy us fully and let both of us enjoy her fully also. Tonight let us all enjoy each other.” Then looking at me Sudhir asked, “Rekha are you in agreement with me? (as if I had any objection!) I shyly nodded my head and lowered my eyes to indicate my agreement but did not say anything.
Raj then turned me away from Sudhir on the bed, making me face the ceiling and he slipped near to my knees. Sudhir came up sideways and started kissing and squeezing my breasts, tummy, navel, my lips, my neck and everywhere. Raj pushed both his naked legs below my buttocks and started sliding his palm on and around my pussy lips. I had some light hair on my pussy mound. He lovingly played with it.
He occasionally parted my pussy lips and pressed one of his fingers up and down my crack. I was going wild with erotic emotions. I was just uncontrollable. It was so erotic and I was getting violent spasms in my pussy hole. I was leaking juices freely. Raj was inspecting my pussy hole closely. He brought his mouth near my pussy and kissed it. Seeing such a small hole, he appeared puzzled.
He murmured something in Sudhir’s ears. Sudhir nodded and said yes it is such a tiny hole. You see it never had to stretch too much. I felt sorry looking at sad expressions on Sudhir’s face. I pulled Sudhir’s face to mine and kissed him on his lips and said, Sudhir never mind your penis size. You are not responsible for it. But you are just such a wonderful husband. I enjoy every moment of sex with you.
Sudhir also kissed me and said, “Rekha you are very sweet. I want you to enjoy with Raj. Please do not for a moment think that I mind one little bit. On the other hand I am so happy to have Raj join us. Raj was finger fucking me mildly in the beginning and then more aggressively. Raj and Sudhir saw juices flowing out of my woman hole. The bed sheet was getting wet. I was unable to control my spasms and was very restless turning sideways and jumping my tummy up and down.
I was unable to control my moans and was crying out loud. Aahhh!  Raj, please don’t do this! Please do it more! Sudhir, please hold me! I am cummimg! Raj increased his rhythm and pushed two of his fingers in my woman hole. My pussy is very small. It did not have to exert or need to stretch during our years of marriage. But Raj’s just two fingers were too big to have easy access into my tiny hole.
I was trembling with so much excitement. I wanted to hold his hand and grip his fingers and feel his fingers pushing in and out of my love hole! I cried out loud. Ohhhhh mmm! Raj, I was pushing and withdrawing his fingers at increasing pace. I reached my point of explosion and clutching and holding cocks of Raj and Sudhir in my hands I cried out loudly.
Sudhir! I am cumming! Raj, Please go on faster! Raj, please hold me! Suddenly I exploded. I had never experienced an orgasm so strong ever. It felt as if I was delivering a baby. I jumped on the bed one last time and fell quiet for some time as my spasm subsided gradually. I was lying with my naked body facing ceiling. I pulled Raj to come on top of me. I then pulled Sudhir to come on top of Raj. I was carrying load of two men.
Raj was on top of me with his two elbows carrying his load. He kept kissing me fiercely for about three minutes and makes me breathless. His stiff hard cock was poking my pussy almost trying to penetrate in. I could hardly breathe under his mouth so close to mine. He said “Rekha Bhabhi, you are so ravishingly sexy and know how to make your husband so happy. Sudhir believe me you have a wonderful wife. I wish I was her husband for life. End of part III wait for the part IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment