Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex storiesDiwali Dhamaka - Sex With Sister Of My Ex


sex storiesDiwali Dhamaka - Sex With Sister Of My Ex


Hi my name is Amit (name changed) 24 years of age, fair in complexion and I belong to Delhi. Couple of months back, I came to Pune for my higher education i.e. MBA and coincidently my ex-girlfriends sister was also pursuing her engineering Pune. The incident which I am about to narrate happened at the time of Diwali and I think you might have already assumed the central character of my story, yes of course it is my ex-girlfriend’s sister.
Now let me describe my sex buddy in Pune, her name is  Aruna very fair skin colour, actually much fairer than the girls in fairness product advertisements, 5’2 in height, waist 28, ass 36 and guys she has  boobs to die for 38D is something which no guy can resist. During the diwali vacations all of my friends went to their respective homes for celebrations and same was the case with her, as both of us were not natives of Pune we had no option other than staying at our apartments.
Although she was my ex-girlfriends sister, we still were good friends because I broke up with my girlfriend due to some practical reasons and maintained our friendship even after breakup. So I and Aruna got along very well in Pune, as we were alone in our respective apartments we decided to meet at her apartment for diwali celebrations. And the incident goes like this, I reached her apartment at 6 in the evening with a
Bottle of red wine and some dark chocolates, she was expecting me and was dressed to kill. Her dressing was entirely opposite of what I was expecting, she was wearing a dark red mini skirt and a tight causal white shirt, I complimented her and entered her apartment. We chatted about some stuff and then she said that she wanted to cook something for the occasion rather than going out to hotels for which I agreed, because we guys are always happy with the things that save our money but
I never knew that this cooking session of her will turn out to be a fucking session. I was sitting at the couch and she started cooking and washed some utensils, I couldn’t help noticing her long sexy legs and those bare thighs which were revealed because of her mini skirt. With the flowing air, her skirt used to rise and it was also raising my dick, I felt an urge to touch her but somehow controlled my feelings. Soon she was done with her sandwich making and we ate them with some of red wine.
She again went to make dinner for us and again I started staring at her thighs, this my red wine was working its bit and I stood up with my raised dick and started walking towards her, she notice bulge in my pants and gave me a smile but didn’t utter a single word. Now, I was standing exacts behind her, I touched her bare legs with my right hand and started to move up towards her thighs, and then i touched her ass over her panty, actually she was wearing throngs.
I had my green signal now I held her from waist and I hugged her tightly from the back, my raised dick was touching her ass and I starting rubbing her ass slowly, her breathing became heavy and she started to make some sounds and then unable to bear excitement she moved towards me, held my head and started sucking my lips, we were having a great passionate kiss which continued for 10 minutes, while kissing I grabbed her ass and started to squeeze it softly, then I moved a step further and
I inserted mu hand in her shirt now I was slowly and swiftly moving my hand over her back and reached her bra, but as soon as I unhooked her bra she broke the kiss and parted away from me. I was feeling a bit strange now but my urge to have sex was getting stronger so I went close to her and started to suck her lips, she started resisting but I couldn’t let her go, I gathered some more courage and started massaging her nipples over her shirt, which were already erect and then
I moved down and massaged her pussy over her panty, her panty was already wet and she started to moan, I knew that I have hit the jack pot. Unable to resist her sexual desire further, she hugged me tightly and again I grabbed her ass and this time I squeezed more softly but I desperately wanted to suck her 38 size boobs, she guided me to her room and I pushed her on the bed and then I started unbuttoning her shirt starting from the bottom, first her belly got exposed
I licked it  for some time and then I moved up further and removed her shirt, her soft cup shaped pink bra was driving me nuts, I kissed  her cleavage and pressed her boobs mildly and she started moaning. Then I made her turn back, which she did. I unhooked her bra and massaged her back for a while; I slowly moved her skirt down just to expose her ass crack. It was such a great feeling to have her like this and
I touched her back with my bare chest and grabbed her boobs with my hands and my dick was touching, rather sliding over her ass crack after sometime she turned back and caught my dick and started playing with it she sucked it for some time and gave me a great blow job. Then she guided my dick towards her boobs, she held her boobs together and I started rubbing my dick against them, with every stroke my urge to fuck her was getting bigger and bigger and then  I pulled down her panty to see a clean shaved pussy
It was already wet and dying to get fucked I licked it slowly and she moaned, with my licks her moaning got louder and louder as  she was about to reach orgasm I inserted my dick inside her pussy. She felt great and came at my first stroke but I knew this is just the beginning I continued stroking her and fucked for about 10 minutes. I moved her and fucked her in Doggy style and we continued for 5 more minutes. Then we kept lying nude on bed for some time, thinking about what we did, your suggestions, complaints and appreciations are very important for me, please comment and tell your review.

No comments:

Post a Comment