Wednesday 28 December 2011

sex stories Hand Job By Colleague


sex stories Hand Job By Colleague


Hi folks on ISS, this is my first time writing a story on this forum. I don't know how many stories posted here are true, but this is a very true incident happened with me few months ago. I am a software engineer in Bangalore, and a very horny one at that. Bangalore is a city full of hot looking girls wearing the most fashionable and trendy appearals, and its easy for a horny guy like me to get desperate for some girl's touch.
There were many girls near me, but hardly reachable. There was this one girl though, swathi, in my office who was decent looking, and I always had an eye for her. She was in some other team, but we used to share the same cab to office and back home as she was living in a nearby area. Though there were few other people in cab, sometimes coincidently we used to sit beside each other.
Such days used to be fun, I would try to somehow rub the side of my arm against hers, as if by mistake. She never used to mind that, or maybe she never noticed it much, I was not sure. I was nervous for going too close, sometimes in my hardness I would go a little too far and rub it intentionally. She still wouldnt mind. Sometimes I used to look at her in the mirror, and when she caught my eye, I would look away again, embarassed.
The lucky day came when I was going out of station for some work, and to my surprise she was in the same train compartment as mine! So far we had hardly talked to each other, but that day sitting beside each other and a long journey, we somehow got to talking. She had cool eyes for me, as if I was totally unimportant and boring. That discouraged me, but again my hornyness prevailed.
At around after 9 PM, everyone got ready to sleep, but she was reading a book, and I was listening to music on my phone. To sit a little comfortably, she adjusted herself and came nearer to me. I took the chance got comfortable myself, going further closer to her, not knowing what to expect. But this was it, I was enough horny and I had to try for once or so I thought after so many attempts to touch her and I brushed her arm as if back in the cab.
To my great surprise, she looked at me and there was a faint note of a smile on her face! That was it for me, I tried to get more comfortable and got closer to her. She continued her reading, and I kept my arm rested against hers! After a few seconds, she put her hand down as if to support herself, and she kept it right beside my thigh I did the same thing, so that our hands were very near. I slowly moved a finger onto hers, scared for my life and heart beating very hard!
And to my re leaf she slid her hand under mine, and said, "Why did it take you so long?" I almost had a heart attack! But I tried my best to act cool and told her, "You were always so cold towards me." She said, I was scared. Though I want to know where this goes." I said, let’s find out. Why don't you sleep with me today?" I couldn't believe my own courage. She smiled and got back to her book.
For some time I just kept touching her hand, then slowly slid my hand behind her on her back and moved over it. She was wearing a dress with a low back, so I had access to her bare back. Making sure no one was looking, I felt her neck and then her back got it was so smooth. She had a fair complexion and hardly any hair. I couldn't wait to run my toungue over her!
"Perhaps we should close the lights now." I said eagerly. She looked at me, still smiling, and closed her book. Everyone else was asleep already, and the light was on only for her book. I arranged the bed, she closed the lights, I got the blanket ready, and slowly she slid into it beside me oh, her whole body was so close to mine and I could feel it! My heart was beating too fast!
I was wearing my trackpants and she my dick could be felt through the thin clothing and was touching her thighs. She was lying down such that her back was towards me, so I slowly put my hands around her to reach her chest. That was such a feeling! I was feeling a girl's breasts for the first time. And though not very big, hers were big enough to hold and squeeze, which I did from over her dress.
I felt her hand crawling my pants, and god! It moved towards my penis and took a hold of it! I was never before touched by anyone there, and it was such a feeling that I forgot everything else in the world! I forgot even her breasts! When I came back to senses, she was slowly massaging my dick, and from the way she was doing it, she must have done it before. I kept playing with her boobs after some time;
I put my hand inside her top from below and felt her bare skin, so smooth and soft. I had never dreamed it would be so good. I started kissing her bare back, god it was so tasty! I love a girl's skin and always fantasize devouring one. I kissed it, and started licking it hard. Meanwhile, her hand entered into my pants and finally I felt a girl's touch on my penis! It is such a feeling I pity those who have never experienced it now!
And she was so good at it! I made her turn around, so she could do it comfortably, and I could feel her breasts better. I was worried that someone might notice, but what the heck, I am finally getting it so I dont care! I kissed her passionately; thrust my toungue deep in her mouth. I loved the taste of her saliva, and wanted more and more of it. I came out breathless and un buttoned and pulled down her top enough to expose her breasts to my watering mouth.
I tasted her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her nipples! Oh what mouth watering her skin looked, and licking it only increased the thirst! I couldnt stop sucking her nipples, and she didnt stop her handjob! While I devoured her upper body, I moved my hands into her pants, slowly reaching the area between her legs. I didn’t know what to expect here, or how to go in, but still kept on going. I felt wetness, and it was so wet! That encouraged me.
I had read that a girl is this wet only when she is very excited! So I kept going ahead with a finger till I entered her and started massaging her vagina. I kissed her lips again and again, fingered her pussy, and she kept the rhythm I only increased my pace as I kept on getting more excited. I had forgotten the outside world, it was just her body and me and suddenly I was doing it so hard that she couldn't continue her pace with me. Her body suddenly started shaking too much, her pussy contracted, and suddenly
I feel it I knew what had happened. She got her orgasm. I took my finger out and tasted it. It tasted salty, but very erotic. After that she continued with her handjob again, this time with even more energy and I continued kissing her and licking her, until I was almost there and I came, blew out all my cum in her hand and I don't know where I was in bliss! This awesome wonderful girl had given me an orgasm and I had played with her body so well!
We slept in peace after redressing each other. Next morning we didn't talk much. When it was time to depart, I asked for her phone number. Instead of giving it to me, she just smiled, and left. I assume she didn't want an attachment, just some fun. We keep meeting in office, and since then I am looking for a chance to do that again, but it’s difficult at work.
I like girls like her, who do what they want for the fun of it, no attachments.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried within his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, look after and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him work harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon notice him open his soul and heart for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete